Sunday, May 22, 2016

Interesting blessings


Enjoying Florida while I am here.  Yesterday I utilized Meetup.com and joined some folks checking out some caverns here in Florida.  It was a beautiful park and the people were nice.  It's such a small world.  I do these things to try and meet new people, get out of the military circle and over half of the group was military :( Oh well...it gives us something common to talk about :P  After the cavern tour I went with them and had lunch.  It was a nice morning.  Came home and did some cleaning.  

Today it was beach day!  Spent about 3 hours at the beach before getting some froyo and taking a well deserved nap on the couch.  I have to laugh about the "diversity" here in Florida.  At the beach, one of the guys next to me had an ankle monitor on!  That was a first!  Then when I was walking back to my truck, a young woman with her husband and child was next to me and I noticed dip in her teeth!  Not chip dip but I'm talking about skoal dip!  I can only shake my head and focus back on the beauty of the beaches here and that it's only a 10 min drive for me to be there!
Life is a truly amazing gift.  Living in the moment and appreciating all that I have allows me to be truly happy!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...