Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall is here....

It's getting chilly!  The leaves are turning and there is snow in the  mountains.  It's been slow coming though, we've had some really nice even warm days in October so I can't get too mad.  Sami is loving the colder weather and would spend all day every day out on the patio.  Tux has gotten more use to the patio too and will go out there and hang out.  That will probably stop once it starts snowing :P
So... the bumps, a quick update, was contact dermatitis to synthetic fragrance.  SO I have to have fragrance free hair stuff, body wash, lotion, hand soap.... fun stuff.  I follow up with the original derm doc in a few weeks and we'll see what she says.  
I submitted for graduation.  We had to, although it's way early!  We graduate in May so I still got some time.  I'm looking to go to Ghana for spring break.  There is paperwork, and recommendations that I need to get, along with applying for scholarships so it's not all out of pocket.  I hope I get to go!
I'm on fall break right now so it's nice to have a little break from hours and hours of reading but I also need to spend time working on papers that are due... ah, I got time ;)  I'm making up some military days this week, I'm still debating on retirement.  I'm going to print off the "to do" checklist this morning and may start working through it.  After this month, I won't have to go into uniform until January.  It's going to be weird by nice!
Yesterday my man and I went to Red Butte Garden.  It was a nice little afternoon.  I've never been so it was all new.  I'd like to go back when everything is in bloom!  

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...