Monday, May 26, 2014

5 days to a new home!

We make the move this weekend!  We are SLOWLY packing.  I think my lack of motivation is due to we are moving across town and I am only working one day next week.  We will pack some stuff and then go do something else.  The furkids are keeping an eye on everything.
I am worried about how well Tux will make the transition but it's not like he has a choice.  I will just try and make it easy for him.  Sami has moved and adapts well so she should be o.k.  Not only is this a big change for us due to downsizing from a house to an apartment but also relationship wise.  We have a lot of space and we are going to small space, we will need to adapt ourselves!  Not only that but with Shane's retirement, he has some big transitions for his self.  
It's going to be an interesting next couple of months.



No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...