Friday, March 01, 2013

Back to the grind....

Made it home from my work trip to Alabama.  It was good training, just wishing I didn't have to work this weekend for drill.  I have today to get settled, do laundry, and I have a doctor appointment at 1:20.  I've had this nasty head cold since the first week in February!  I called the clinic this morning and at first there were no appointments and that a nurse would give me a call.  I wasn't happy with this :( But I was called within the next hour or so and there was an open appointment! Yeah!  Hopefully the doc will help me out with something stronger! I'm so tired of the congestion :(
Anyhoo... I'm lazy so I'm not going to post any extra pictures from our Denver trip but here is the link to my FB photo album of the trip.
It was a wonderful trip, regardless of my head cold.  We both really enjoyed Denver.  We ate well, drank well, spent some time with some friends :)  Great trip!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...