Friday, February 15, 2013

2 weeks away from "work"

Tomorrow Shane and I head out to Denver for his birthday.  It should be a nice little break, I'm still struggling with this head cold but I'm not going to let it stop me!  I will be away from work for a week, and then the following week I go TDY to Alabama for training :) yeah!  It will be a nice break!
We kept it low key for the infamous Valentine's Day.  We got cards for each other and he made me a wonderful dinner!  Bruschetta, pasta with zucchini, cucumbers, and asparagus.... followed with chocolate covered strawberries and cannoli's!  It was wonderful!  I got myself a keeper :)
I need to get to packing though.... ugh
I love to travel, just hate packing!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...