Saturday, March 25, 2017

It's been awhile....

Wow!  The last post was in August 2016!  I have been busy living life so I cannot complain one bit!  A quick run down/update....
-still working towards my LCSW in Panama City Florida
-Joe will retire October of this year
-2016 ended awesomely
     -had an awesome vaca visiting the UK and Ireland in September
     -had some Halloween fun in PCB
     -had a great visit with my Mom
     -learned how to ride and promptly bought a bike!
     -took my first cruise
     -rung in 2017 in New Orleans

Things have slowed down in 2017, mainly due to needing to build my back account back up from all that fun!  We've been working hard but we have a trip to Miami in a couple of weeks so we have to balance work and fun!







No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...