Sunday, October 24, 2010

BOO!


For the folks that know me, it's widely known that I LOVE Halloween.  I had a friend say recently that Halloween is not a holiday!  We almost got into a fight LOL.  Anyhoo, my girls night last night wasn't a "girl's night" as you can see but it was great all the same.  We went and had a delicious dinner at The Star of India.  The food was very good!  Garlic naan... delicious!  The portions are small for what you pay but it was perfect for me :D  You can also request to sit in their movie room where they show Bollywood movies on a big screen.  I watched a few Bolloywood films on my way back from India and they are defiantly their own type of thing.  They reminded me of Grease!  Song and dance and you are left feeling good.  Can't go wrong with that type of movie!  They have the shoot em' up type too but I haven't seen those yet.  After dinner we were off to Nightmare on 13th.
I've been to this one a few years ago and it's amazing what all they have in it.  The money is well worth it. It's not overly scary especially when there is a big group cuz you kinda get the big scare right away and then you just walk through.  The rooms and detail were awesome though.  I jumped a few times and laughed a lot.  The chainsaw guy ran so hard at me he couldn't stop and slid into me.  Then Jason kept blowing on my neck... not sure if that was suppose to be scary or what LOL.  Even Amanda said it wasn't overly scary so there you go ;)  I think it was scarier when we did one outside up in Ogden years ago.  
As of right now there isn't any major plans for Halloween, but I have a last minute costume if the situation dictates :D

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...