Saturday, September 18, 2010

Labor Day Luau

It started innocent enough with a Labor Day Luau!  We had spam appetizers (courtesy of me), kalua pig and A LOT of good food along with festive drinks. We even did limbo, and yes so did I.  I managed to burn my wrist helping with a dish.  It looked liked I tried to slice my wrist with a freakn' butter knife.  I look like I joined the Lohan Spears clan :P
we couldn't dig a pit in the backyard-the dogs would go crazy.  this worked just fine!

essential part of a mai tai :)

Hula Joe and Gretchen

fun times, and i was sober at the time... no lie
It was a full house.  It was good times.

That week I started a temp job, I got rear ended, and my laptop died. BUT I will save all that, and then some for a different post.  :D


No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...