Sunday, July 11, 2010

Finally :D

I had my first drill weekend with the Utah Air National Guard, the UTANG... say it, it's fun :D  Anyhoo...everyone has been really friendly and I've seen many familiar faces.  I was talking to my Dad about my interactions with people and I said "I don't know if it's me or it's just how they roll... but I feel really good about the folks that I'll be working with"  Granted there will be issues, there always are but I feel good about everything.  I told Dad that I think it does have a lot to do with me, I'm more open to others, less worried about what people think or say, and am just happy-that shows and people respond to it.  Dad said it is me.  He said that I've gotten more confident, and I'm more comfortable in my skin! FINALLY!!! :D  I'm only turning 34 next month :P
Don't get me wrong.  I still have my days, my fleeting thoughts of worry and negativity but that are far and few in between and when they do arise I can easily push them aside!

THREE WEEKS AND I'LL BE IN INDIA!!!!!!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...