Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On the road again... more good-byes

Tomorrow I'm off to San Diego to pick up my car, meet up with Amanda, drive about an hour and a half to L.A. to spend some time with some more family :)  After a couple of days in L.A., we're off to Vegas for a couple of days!  On Monday I will finally be in Utah.  This adventure started on 22 May!  I'm so tired of the suitcase living :(  I'm ready for employment and my own place!
I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.  I'll have to say good bye to Mom and to Sami.  Even though Sami has been staying with Mom and Dad while in Hawaii, she was always there... a quick ride to the north shore.  Now... I'll have to settle with pictures.  This evening I told Sami and my Mom that she'll be happier with them, Mom said "keep telling yourself that".  Maybe when I get my own place I can steal her back...
Sometimes it really sucks being an adult :(  Good thing I know a lot of dog people in Utah, I can get my animal "fix" but no one can replace my Sami girl :P

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...