Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Job Interview

Well I feel like a moron, but whenever I asked someone who listens if I sound like an idiot they say I don't... hopefully that is the case with this phone interview.  I felt like I rambled, and repeated myself.  It was a panel interview, 3 people, which adds to the fun.  But they all sounded nice and they were all females :)  I guess the one thing I got going for me is my learning most things "on the job".  There are two slots that are open due to grants for research, and they are using new programs so everyone will be learning as they go.  So we will see.  They said they will know early next week, so I'll just add that to my finals week stress LOL!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...