Monday, April 05, 2010

Unwanted Lover

when i feel complete
happy
you linger 
in corners grey

with my defenses down
my mood dark
my body weak
you slide up to me
and smile

you caress me
your breath sears my neck
knowing eyes pierce
Go Away
I do not want you!

but you know me
completely
my secrets
my mind
my body
my wants and desires

you are my comfort
an old sweatshirt
that holds bittersweet memories
i want it burned, gone
but i can't let go

i struggle to 
push you away
you step back
grin
but linger on the wings
of negative emotions
waiting
for my weakness to return

you leave me
drained
no desire
no want to be a part of this life
I hate you
stay away 
let me live
release me...

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...