Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another weekend over

Well, no school work was completed this weekend :( I had my drill weekend. On Saturday I had the pleasure of going to Kauai to do some work and then stopped at Maui and Hilo on the way home. Got a lot of pics from the sky, didn't spend a lot of time on the ground except on Kauai and there I was working. I do want to go back and spend some time on Kauai. It's beautiful. A lot of chickens though LOL

Cute story of the other day-decided to spend a couple of hours at the beach cuz I need a zen moment. I had a bag of cheez its and when I opened the bag all these cute little birds showed up to beg. Usually they just hop around, but one little guy (or gal) actually flew up to my hand when I had a cheez it in my hand. I was surprised but I took a little piece and held it out to him and he flew up and took it out of my hand. It was so cute, I felt like Snow White (is she the one with all the animals or is that Cinderella that has all the woodland creatures hang out with her?)... it doesn't matter. It made me smile before getting back to school work.

Well, here are my pics from Saturday. We flew on a C26, ummm yeah it's a little smaller than I thought but it was fun. I'm not going to get into my school work till tomorrow. I have test in 4 of my 5 class this week. Not too happy bout that :(

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...