Monday, February 15, 2010

Random Adventure


Well, this morning I got up after another 2am night and headed to the North Shore to drop off my car by 0830 to get it fixed. The plan was to drop off the car, Dad picks me up, take a nap and do school work, get car and go home. SO, I was dressed as an absolute BUM! I should know better than this. When you look your worse, and dressed like a bum... you run into people!
Anyhoo... I get to the folks house and while I was talking to Mom about my weekend, Dad finds out that The Black Pearl is docked on Oahu. It's here early so they can do some work on it and they start filming the next Pirates of the Caribbean this summer on Oahu and another island. My Mom is a big fan and I won't be surprised if she manages to be an extra when the movie starts filming :D So... with this random pirate ship here at Oahu we HAD to go find it and see if we could get close to it. Our first stop to see the ship was a little far, but we decided to get closer.... and we did!
It was fun and cool. Plus it helped that Mom and I were humming the Mission Impossible theme while driving around trying to find it. After the ship finding we had a nice lunch with a guy that I've been hanging out with this week.
It was a nice ending to a long wonderfully fun weekend :D
Now... back to the grind of school work and classes :(

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...