Thursday, December 17, 2009

Semester is OVER! WOOT!

No school..... until Monday night :( Yep I'm taking a winter class, but I'm doing it so I don't have to take 6 classes in the spring. Five classes is enough for me. Today was a group presentation at 9:10, by 10 a group of us was at a local pub :) Yep, like normal college kids we were knocking 'em back at 10 in the AM. If the plumber wasn't coming at 1, I'd probably still be there wasting money ;) I was there long enough to get a really good buzz and then it was back home. City living is great, no worries about having to drive anywhere :D
The plumber was here for all about 10 minutes and he'll be back tomorrow around 1030 to finish the job, which will probably again last a total of 15 minutes.... Oh well.

I hate having to wait for grades, but I do know up until the final in my Human Sexuality class I had the third highest grade... so I feel like I got an A in that class. I was also voted by my classmates as being the student of the semester....yep I talked a lot. One person even wrote that they missed me when I wasn't in class :P So that felt good.

Monday night starts the class Women, Minorities, and Justice. It should be interesting. I'll be working some days with my guard unit so I can catch up with some work, and it doesn't hurt that I'll be getting some money. I had an instructor ask me if I wanted to help him with some work over the winter break also, but I emailed him and have yet to hear back...whatever it is, it should be interesting.

Can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner. The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking I'll just go lay on the beach that day. We will see...

I don't want to jinx myself but I've been sort of working out. Let's see if I can stick with it. I'll go and walk/run the Ala Wai canal. I did the milage and it's about 3.7 miles, and it's about an hour work out for me. They have these steps that go down to the canal spaced out and I'll run to one set of steps, and then walk to the next set of steps. It breaks up the constant running, which is good for me cuz I have NO stamina. Once that gets easier I'll start to run more. It's always a good view when I go down there, so that's a bonus!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...