Thursday, December 10, 2009

FINALS

I was thinking that my final week would be smooth sailing. One final and a presenation next week but stuff keeps popping up! REALLY people?! Oh well.

On a good note. One class is almost completely done. The teacher is going to post some extra credit stuff which is easy and then we are pau :)

A couple of ego strokes for me: in my Anthro class my teacher asked me if I would be interesting in working for him over the winter break. I'm taking a class but my days are somewhat open so why not :D We'll see if he actually calls. I'll probably touch base with him to show that I'm interested. Plus he'll pay me :)
Then in my other class I had to do a book report sort of deal on the first few chapters of The Story Catcher, and a fellow class mate said she really enjoyed my presentation and she was glad that she went to class that day :) She said I was a good speaker :) So that made me feel good about things.

My class this semester have been filled with a lot of thought provoking topics, to the point that I wish I blogged more about them. I have a stack of papers that have just opened up my thought process about how I view the world. So, to top that with my own personal growth over the past few months... it's no wonder that my brain is getting a tad fried! LOL
I came home today and passed out! Now I'm up and have a power point to put together and research to do! I have someone I'm going to network with about jobs tomorrow so I want to have a list of questions along with a somewhat nice looking resume (even though he said no need). Tomorrow will be a long day with class, my meeting, and a presentation in the evening. BUT the plan is to walk home after our class presentation. It should be getting dark and the Christmas lights are up in town. I drove by them last night and I want to walk past them and take some pics :)

I think it will be a chips and salsa night...

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...