Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A week till class :(

I woke up this morning to the trash truck, hearing it I flew out of bed cuz I needed to put the trash out :( Not a good way to start the day but whatever. I took care of the animals, had left over pasta, paid one last bill for the month, and got ready to go to Waimanalo Beach. I stayed there for a few hours, read a little and worked on my tan. It was breazy the whole time so I didn't venture into the water... also there was a man o'war warning so I really didn't feel like trying out my luck.

I think someone gets married in Hawaii everyday. I've seen this a couple times going to the beaches....photo op!

They were cute, I smiled at them when they walked past and they smiled and dipped their heads (they were Japanese). The groom's suit was a sparkly grey... different and it worked well for him
After the beach I headed over to the marine base to get some more food for my last week here. I got stopped at the gate cuz I have an officer sticker on the car and my ID is enlisted. Yeah yeah I know... but it's my Dad's car :D So whatever... they guy was just doing his job, that's the first time I've gotten stopped for that going through the gate...good thing that he's observant ;) Got my food and headed home.
I still need to pick up my books for class.... ugh. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...