Friday, August 07, 2009

Waiting on a jet plane.... or rather a C-17

Pretty much packed for my week in Alpena, Michigan. Now I'm sitting around wasting time. I've looked around for cheap furnished apartments. I've seen a few but until I get back I'm not going to make any calls.
My follow up with the needle guy went well. I'm a little sore today from his work. He worked on all the knots in my back. I wish I could have that done monthly at the least but... maybe later I'll be able to budget that.
I'll try and take a lot of pics during the week so I can post them. Not looking forward to the long flight but at least I'll have an option to lay down ;) something you can't do on a regular flight :D

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...