Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Monday

Well, yesterday was a nice relaxing mother's day for Mom :D


On Saturday Seanny and I did some shopping and picked up some cute presents for Mom and then on Sunday morning we went to the local market and picked up fish and vegetables for dinner. Everything was grown or raised here on island. The fish we got were swimming in a tank! It was all delicious! Not only do you feel good for eating good stuff, but you feel good for helping the community. We also got onto Skype and talked with Seanny's family, which is always a guaranteed good time. It was a good day!

Today is Seanny's first day at work. We weren't sure how long it would take for him to make it to town with all the traffic but I guess with the zipper lane, there is NO traffic and he got there a whole hour early! One less stress for him on his first day! Hopefully he had a nice relaxing coffee and something to eat at Starbucks :) I start my online class today, Science and the Modern Perspective. It sounds smart (to me anyway) but flipping through the book it looks like we'll be looking at all our inventions and "improvements" and what impact that are having on the environment. It should be interesting. Not only do I need to check out that class but I got a to do list that keeps on growing.... I need to do laundry and make the bed but Malia has already decided to curl up and go to sleep (she is softly snoring).... so I guess I'll make the bed later ;)

Well, I need to get going and get stuff done....

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...