Friday, May 08, 2009

Done with school!

WHOOHOO!!!!!!

Well, I'm not totally done with school but I'm done with this semester. All 5 finals taken and done with! The last one, my Cross Cultural Psychology, was the worse for me. I hated her test and I always feel sick afterwords. The whole "I didn't study enough, I studied the wrong things, and I'm stupid" feelings :( But it's over and in about 2 weeks I'll have my grades :)

Seanny got his bike all registered and he has an official Hawaii driver's license


So.... Seanny and I have a weekend of no school work and absolute freedom before he starts work on Monday :D Now what to do?!

I am actually starting my online class on Monday, so in the morning I can do my class and then in the afternoon.... hit the beach and work on my tan!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...