Saturday, March 28, 2009

Random (pics)

In avoidance of writing about Genghis Khan I'm going to update on some things that I keep forgetting about :)

In the beginning of the month Seanny and I went and saw the Steve Miller Band. When Seanny first brought up going I wasn't overly excited cuz none of their music sprung immediately to mind! He quickly changed that, HELLO "THE JOKER"?! But I actually knew a lot of their music so I was game. It was a really good concert. All music live is good, and they sounded great!
Below is Buddha looking over our tix and the crap stage shot from the concert. Really?! Why do those shots never look as good as you think they will when you take them?! So needless to say I didn't take my camera to the Journey concert this week, didn't want to mess with it knowing the pics wouldn't turn out BUT I did try to take a pic with my iPhone! Like THAT was going to work out better?! DumbDumb! So no pics from Journey but that was a KICK ASS CONCERT! They rocked. After the concert we decided to get some food. Um newsflash.... there are NO late night places to eat in Waikiki! We even asked a hotel guy and we got Denny's (which we knew about) and the Wailana coffee house which we ended up at (which is like Denny's). We had some good food and met some nice folks. I love Seanny, he's more of a people person than I am so we always meet and end up talking with nice folks.
This brings us to last night.
AWESOME evening of good food and great music!
We went to due Divino. Before heading out to the Irish Rose Saloon I looked to see what eating places were near by and settled on Italian food. The place is misleading. It's small and very simply done. They were playing 'ol Blue Eyes so that's always a good sign for Italian places. It's a BYOB type of place so Seanny went up the street to the ABC store and picked up a bottle of wine. The food was delicious and the service was friendly (our waiter even showed up at the Irish Rose when he got off shift and hung out for a little bit). After dinner we headed over to the Irish Rose and had a great time.
Loved it!







I got to post this pic of Sami's step that Mom painted for her! They had to move the doggy door cuz of home improvements and it was a little high. Sami is o.k., but Dad put a step for her and Mom painted it.
How cute is this?!


Well enough stalling, on to Genghis!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...