Sunday, February 01, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad! The big 50! OMG!!!! :D

Well, I've been lazy on my posting. I'm trying to find my groove with my classes. Needless to say that is taking up a lot of my time now. So, once I'm done with homework I can either waste time on the computer with blogging or myspace or facebook OR have cuddle time with Seanny? Hmmm?
I'm going with the cuddle time :D
My classes are o.k. I have a handful of "intro" type classes so they are full of young folks who make me question the degree of education they are receiving elsewhere. I have a intro to politics class that so far I'm not learning about politics but how to be a conservative and worship Fox news and some yahoo named Dick Morris. I also have a intro to sociology where I haven't learned a whole bunch about sociology but have learned about the awesomeness that is my instructor with HIS studies and research. In fact he's going to a conference to talk about HIS research THIS week so we will be missing his great presence for 2 out of his 3 classes this week! Give me a second to compose my disappointment in this.....
K, I'm done.
Anyhoo.... I just have to make it threw these classes and press forward with my degree and avoid taking this instructors ever again at HPU!

Now on to fun stuff. :D
This is my Dad

He turned 50 today :D I hope I look at good as my folks the older I get ;) Our neighbors had a little fun and decorated our front fence.



Well, like I mentioned before this blogging takes away from spending time with my man :( So this will be short, plus Dad's bday dinner is just about ready.... steak and mash potatoes! YUMMY :D
Since I'm adding pics, here's a cute little pic that Seanny took and posted to myspace cuz he loves me :D

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...