Sunday, January 18, 2009

Football Sunday

Well it's football Sunday as most guys know. We got the games on and I pick Arizona and Baltimore to be winners today. That's as much excitement as I have for the games. I will be doing other things today. I already wasted some time on Facebook and Myspace and now.... it's blogging time :)

Classes start on Tuesday and I've already did some stuff for my online course. The good ol' introduction. Tomorrow I'll take care of the other required post. This semester I have my classes spread out over the week.
Here is my schedule:
Monday/Wednesday/Friday: Cross Cultural Psychology and Intro to Sociology
Tuesday: Intro to Politics
Thursday: Intro to Politics and History
... and for online: Fundamentals of Research
Wish me luck with the 5 classes thing, I'm trying it out to see how it goes.

Last week I worked 6 days straight with the HIANG doing 12 hr shifts. It's fun to play war, NOT! It makes for long days and short time with Seanny. I felt bad (and will again cuz we get to do it all over next month) cuz I get up at 3:30 am go to work, get home by 7:30 pm (if I'm lucky), eat dinner and go to bed. So, after 6 days of that it feels as if I haven't spent any time with my man :(
On Friday was a lazy day and we went out a little bit. On Saturday we were suppose to go on a ride but that fizzled out but we went out anyway.
Hawaii is so beautiful, and it seems even better on the back of a bike (one day I'll have my own :). Going threw the fields I had a thought that this could be any field, anywhere... but it's not, the ocean surrounds us, and we are riding in short sleeve shirts in the dead of winter! WHOOHOO! I woke up this morning and our room was 63 degrees! OMG! The cold already! But the windows are all open, we got fresh air and aren't sucking in recycled air. I'm still in slippers :) Life is good. Seanny got a pic from his friend in Boston, his car is covered in snow. I remember that from Utah. It sucks! I don't miss that mess at all! Snow and cold weather has it's good points. It is beautiful to wake up and see fresh snow that has fallen during the night and the sun is shining, but then that peaceful thought and view is ruined by the "shit I got to go to work in that crap!".

Anyhoo... I should get off the computer and do something productive. I still need to clean and repack all my chem gear stuff :( I'll do some laundry too... typical sunday stuff :P

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...