Sunday, December 21, 2008

Grades, Grades, Grades :)

Grades were posted today.....

History A
Anthropology A
Writing A-

and wonders of wonders....

Economics B- WHOOHOO

Not really sure how I pulled off that economic grade but WHATEVER! So that was a good bit of news today.

Seanny and I went to the mall and picked up a present for Dad and also ate the Marketplace Cafe. OMG! The food there was awesome! I had a tomato bisque that was awesome and a sandwich that was a flavor smorgasbord in my mouth! Seanny got a herb encrusted salmon that was melt in your mouth. The food was just outstanding!

Anyhoo last night we met up with Shan and Cristi for some drinks. It started out good enough but then turned a little sour with the vibes that we were receiving.
Aloha spirit my ass! That is all I will say about that :P

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...