Friday, May 02, 2008

Day Off!

I get to have 3 days off in a row! I'm so happy bout that. For the past few weeks it's been a day off here and there :( Mom has decided that Phoenix gets to hang out with the fam in Hawaii till Aug...so I'm not sure about the Utah trip now...nothing has been said but I'm assuming I'm not going. No worries. Maybe in Aug I'll stop by, we will see about the school situation though.
I'm so ready for my days off I don't want to go into work! Oh well, it makes the days go by faster.
Still waiting on the transcripts to get reviewed. I may give them a call next week. But I did get all that TriCare BS taken care of.
:)

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...