Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Howdy

Well, sorry for all the videos:) Dad wanted to show Chris and Anna that Phoenix is doing well with the sport stuff:) We couldn't email the videos so this worked pretty well.
As for me:) No big news. I had my first production day to where it was just me on my own. I made 2 batches of soap, Shan did come in to check some stuff out cuz I'm not totally comfortable with one step of the process. I also made a body misty, and did some lip balms:) I am a lot happier working in production than retail. I'm still doing some retail but the end is near. A couple of more weeks, while the new folks get trained and it will be straight production! YEAH!
I had a day off yesterday but it consisted of doing errands and getting frustrated with TriCare. So that's more stuff that I need to take care of the next day off I have.
Not sure about my travel plans to Utah in June. There has been some snags....so who knows. Chris has requested that Mom and Dad keep Phoenix until August.
That's it for now:)

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...