Wednesday, September 27, 2017

New home, no furniture

We moved into our place on Monday and that day was full of errands getting things set up.  We got an air mattress, set up utilities and of course internet!  We are both feeling off and Joe thinks it's because of the time change, even though it was gradual.  I think part of it is that fact that we have been going hard and fast since 4 September and now we have come to a screeching halt!  We found out that the required delivery date for our stuff is 10 Oct :(. 
No furniture or kitchen stuff until then!  ugh

I have a massage scheduled for this afternoon and then probably buy some work out clothing.  I got nothing to do so I guess I can start a work out regime.  We have a gym walking distance from our place that we are going to look at becoming members off (they have an indoor pool).
With neither one of us going to work anytime soon we will probably go exploring more and more once we get all the adult stuff handled (DMV etc.).  
One thing that I have noticed already about this area is that most people are happy and engaged.... and the diversity!  We are both loving the diversity here compared to where we were in Florida!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...