Thursday, July 09, 2015

Flight booked!

Moving out to the east coast I found out that I have a good handful of female friends out here and they were excited for me to in the area so we could meet up and visit.  Some of these "visits" have fell through for one reason or another.  People have their lives and they get busy, I understand that... 

When I first moved back to Utah in 2010 I had the great opportunity to volunteer with Made By Survivors in India for two weeks.  I flew out to India on my own, not knowing who'd I meet or who my roommate will be while there.  I lucked out and got the best roommate ever, Coleen.  We had a great time together and enjoyed our time in India.  We talked about meeting up but she lives on the east coast and I haven't spent a lot of time out here since 2010 ;)  Well, I shot her a message and this morning I just booked my flight to hang out with her for about 4 days!  I've never been up around Boston so I'm looking forward to being with her and checking out a new place!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...