Sunday, June 23, 2013

Big Changes Ahead!

In a matter of months I will no longer be on orders with the CERFP and I'll be a full time student working to get experience as a social worker!  I'm excited yet worried at the same time.  Not only do we have that going on but Shane is eligible for retirement and we are discussing that he will retire Aug 2014.  My first year of school we'll be up here and the second year down in the city :D  It's a BIG transition and it will be stressful but I think things will be good.
We just scheduled a little vacation for ourselves.  We are going to spend the night in Reno before spending a few days at Lake Tahoe!  I've never been to either places so I'm excited to see new places.
Dad just flew out for a quick visit this past weekend and that was nice.  It was a good visit, quick but productive.
Life is good :D

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...