Saturday, March 19, 2011

found

I'm trying to get organized, settled, unpacked, and well...just getting my life livable all the while I'm living my life.  Needless to say, the organizing and settling is going slow.  I unpacked two more boxes last night!  I love my new bed!  Not only is it comfortable but that extra storage is awesome!

I was looking for something and came across this poem on my iPad.  I wrote it when I was moving out here to Utah on a plane looking out the window.

Veins of my mother


Above dried life streams
I see veins reaching
But find nothing
Life is diverted for
Corporations greed
for a lush green lawn
Of the privileged few
When above do they not notice
Do they not feel
The parchment of their mother
The cry deafens me

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...