Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Give Up!

I give up on that 30 days of blogging thing. I don't blog on a regular and well...a new year is just around the corner so there are better things to blog about!
Last night I began thinking of new years resolutions and I think I have a good one, but that's for a later blog ;)

Work is work and I always look forward to the weekends, but lately it seems like I've been working a lot. I had my usual drill weekend and then last weekend I work at the UTANG on sunday:( so it feels like vie been working a lot. SO I'm very grateful to have 3 days off of work!

Christmas has been relaxing.  A lot of food, good people, and just a laid back time.  

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...