Sunday, December 19, 2010

6,7,8

Guess I'm not good at this daily blog thing! LOL So I'll do a few at a time ;)

Day 6 - Your favorite Superhero and why.
I've actually been thinking about this one, but there are so many superheros!  I would love to have the ability to fly.... I'm going to say Hancock!  He's just wants to be normal, but has the awesome abilities that he needs to figure out how to use and make his own "normal :D

Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

 My parents have and continue to have a big impact on my life and who I am. 
 
Day 8 - Short term goals for this month and why.

I would like to make it through the holidays with a smile. Find time to relax and recharge for the new year is just around the corner.  With it brings so many new challenges... apartment hunting, figuring out what master's degree I'm going to pursue and where.... :D

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...