Sunday, November 28, 2010

Here we go!

Day 1- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.






This was taken just a few days ago at Mom and Dad's during Thanksgiving.

1)    I've gone sky diving
2)    I've swam with sharks
3)    I have 7 tattoos
4)    I have no idea what I want to be when I grown up
5)    I wanted to be a ballet dancer, sea animal trainer, or an astronaut when I grew up
6)    I DO want a fairy tale wedding someday
7)    I will work in Africa one day
8)    I could read a book everyday
9)    I want to be swept off my feet
10)  I can't whistle
11)  but I'm good at flipping my eye lids inside out
12)  I didn't think I was military material but neither did anyone else so I had to prove them wrong :P
13)  As much as I hate moving, I get stir crazy and feel like I have to move.... so I do
14)  I wish I stuck with a lot of things that I've tried.... surfing, some sport, some sort of hobby....something!
15)  Once i got to #6 this turned into a challenge and not a fun thing :P

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...