Wednesday, December 01, 2010

#2

Day 2 - The meaning behind your blog name.

I pretty much describe it in my title :P  It was Aloha but since moving from Hawaii I felt that it needed a different title and I came across this quote so I borrowed it :)

Unlike my papers that I wrote for school where I didn't make a lot of revisions, my life is full of changes.  I'm trying to "get it right" but I'm not even sure what that means.  All as I can say is this draft, this time in my life, right now... I'm happy and that's the way it should be.  Yes, there are things I'd like to change and I'm working on those but at the end of the day I feel blessed and happy with where I'm at right now.  


So until the next major revision, I'm letting this "draft" stew a bit :)

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...