Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Product testing

I have a friend who has become a distributor of some products (if you want to know what it is, email me and I'll tell you).  I'm not going to put their name out here, cuz I'm not about to give free advertisement to a product before I even know if it works or not.

My friend wanted me to become partners with her. Fun enough but...
#1 I don't have the money to invest
#2 I'm not a salesperson/marketer , I know my limits and I don't like hassling my limited friends and family group ;)
AND the top reason....
#3 I am not going to try to sell something that I have never used.

I did go with her one night to hear the about the products, and it sounds interesting enough.  So, I figured I'd give two of the products a try.  One is like a facial spa thingy to decrease the signs of aging and some herbal supplements.

Now, I know...for those that know me are asking yourself "Why the F do you need something to decrease the signs of aging?! You are still getting carded when you order an alcoholic beverage!!!"
Well, like all females I have my hangups.  Mine is the discoloration on my face due to medications and some acne scars.  I live with them, it's who I am but if this product gets rid of THAT well then I will tell others  about it.  I also have a nice set of lines on my forehead but whatever.... I want an even skin tone!  As for the herbs... well, who doesn't want energy and better mental focus?  It also claims to help with sex drive or whatever, but unless these herbs are going to supply a good man (note I said GOOD man) then who cares about that :P

SO, I got the products on Monday and used the facial spa that night.  It says to use it 2-3x a week, and since it's not the cheapest thing out there... I'm going the 2x a week route.  As for the herbs, I started them Tuesday and like most products they can take around 3 weeks for one to feel the effects.  I feel pretty energized today but I got let go from work early so.... that could be it;)

More to come.....

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...