Saturday, June 05, 2010

Wedding Day

Well, I kinda stopped blogging on the word document due to a funk:(

OH my cousin is getting married today :) Not me :P

Slept on a different couch last night.  Maybe I can upgrade to a bed here really soon, my back is starting a revolt.

Updates....
Mom and Dad have a contract for the house on Grand Lake.  We are all praying that it goes smoothly with no issues.
There have been no body harm done to Honey.
Everyone is surviving.

I took two days for me.  I had Grandpa Nyander's chevy silverado that I've been driving around.  One day I went Fayetteville AR and did some window shopping.  The next day I went to Bluff Dweller's Cave and then to Joplin to get out of Honey's smoke shack and her judgements.  Dad called me when I was out and about and I came back early and then we heading over to his parents house for the night.

On Monday I'm heading out to visit my friend Natalie in Jamestown PA and then we are road tripping to Chicago to visit Margo.  It will be fun fun fun.  Haven't hung out with Natalie since 2004 and the last time I saw Margo we were at Kadena.  It's been awhile and I foresee alcohol in my future :)


... had to go bring Dad into the house to get ready for the wedding.  Last night he told me to bring him in around 10.  The Nyander's have 120 acres and Dad has access to tractors, so he's like a kid in a candy store!  I heard him at the bottom of some hill and did some sign language to bring him back up.  WOOT for some country living.  Looking forward to walking in the woods later today :)

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...