Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Awesome paper :)

Well, I just spend all day working on papers.  I spent all last weekend writing a 7 page paper that was submitted last night.  the teacher posted grades just now and I KICKED ASS! 


To quote my teacher:


"What impressed me most about this paper was the insights you provided on what I believe are excellent resources for this type of research. I think you did a very nice job laying this out, piecing together your points and doing this in a concise, yet comprehensive manner. I think you did a great job discussing an important hot-button issue (one which has largely dominated the air waves for the last several months)."


I think I need to read my paper again. LOL


For some crazy reason I think I'm getting an A in that class :D

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...