Thursday, April 22, 2010

So much to do







Craziness I say... so much to do. I get on a plane to leave paradise on 22 May!  THAT'S A MONTH AWAY!  I leave for Alaska on Sunday now so it looks like I have a free day :)  I get back from Alaska and I have two papers due and two presentations due, not to mention test... and then FINALS.  I then have to get everything out of this apartment whether it be by a give away or mail back to Utah, out-processing, get the car ready for shipment, spend time with friends, and GO TO THE BEACH!  I have to do that!!!!  


I will be hanging out in Missouri for a couple of weeks before picking the car up in LA and driving to Utah.  Hopefully that road trip will be a girls road trip :)  I have a telephone interview with the state department when I get back from Alaska.  So good thoughts on that people!  The quicker I get a job, the faster I get moved on with my life!



No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...