Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fun evening

 Well, I was suppose to leave for Alaska today but it got pushed back a day.  I was extremely stoked about that.  Mr. man came down thursday to hang out cuz he was off work on Friday and since I didn't have to leave on Saturday I was able to go to his birthday party.  He's turning the big 30 and he's none to excited about it.  I keep telling him it's just number.  They are having another party tonight but I had to pack and then get a good sleep before the flight tomorrow.  As much as I LOVE to travel I really HATE to pack!
Anyhoo... last night was fun. Before heading back to his place we stopped to get some food and he grabbed some cupcakes, and of course food for grilling and a good amount of alcohol.  We had fun with the wii, many games of beer pong were played... which I don't play due to the fact I don't like beer.  But as the night progressed and with all the drinking there always has to be some sort of drama, and it was no different.  One girl was out back upset cuz her boyfriend just dumped her, there was a cupcake frosting fight (which I avoided), and then another couple got into it but they seem back to being good today.  So, here's some fun little pics.  Yes... that is a hand print in icing.
I can't described how much cupcake and icing were spread all over the house!  The walls, pictures, of course people, and even upstairs :P  The other picture I had to take cuz it was the first time I've been to a part where someone brought a hookah!  It was great!  Nothing like beer pong, drinking, and a hookah to make it a complete evening! LOL
Today I went to the beach with a girlfriend.  I figured I'd soak up some rays before freezing in Alaska :)  It was a beautiful day on the North Shore!  I will miss the island, the beauty, and the beach.  I just have to make sure to take regular vacations :)

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...