Friday, February 26, 2010

School.. School... and more School

But so far so good.
This week, even though it's not over yet, consisted of 4 test, a paper due on Tuesday, a 30 minute presentation on Monday, and I'm working in another fish pond this Saturday! Geez!
BUT I managed to get a 73% on my stats test and a 80% on my psych test. I was really stressing about that statistics test. It's an online class :(
My presentation is on Voodoo, and yes I picked that topic :)
Started to read a great book for another class that I have to do a book report on, "Crazy Like Us, The Globalization of the American Psyche".
I'm having to read/skim a lot of books for my medical anthropology class. I will definitely going back and re-reading some of the books.

When I go to sleep at night my brain keeps going, and I keep having weird dreams from all my class discussions.... but everything is interesting (except for stats) so I'm not going to complain. I decided to make myself take a day (Sunday) and not doing any school work. Not sure what I'll be doing but I'll be forcing myself not to DO any school work!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...