Wednesday, November 18, 2009

School semester is almost done!

WOOT! I'm looking forward being done with these classes, and I'm in denial of my two group presentations that are due and another debate that I need to work on. But I managed to get a 97% on my Human Sexuality paper, and a 90% on my last Global Citizenship paper :) So... I think I'm going to pass all my classes ;)Once this semester is over I go straight into the winter semester. I'm just taking the one class but it's 3 times a week at night :( I'm thinking about doing some guard time for some extra cash.

I still need to get a new military ID :( ugg... I'm still waiting on my new debit card so I'm being very "thrifty" with my money this week. I wasn't able to get my bus pass back so I'm paying for that every day, but it's still cheaper than parking in town.

I had my therapy session yesterday, thank goodness for her. She said that I've done A LOT since my last session with her, and that I was a brave girl for doing some things that I have this past week. She also pointed out things to me that were big, but to me I had acknowledge my actions but I didn't see them for being "big" things. So that was nice to hear. She asked about my crystals, to which I told her I was going to buy some more on the day my stuff was stolen but now... it's on hold till I have access to my money :( She had a bowl of stuff and offered for me to pick on. I automatically picked the ocean jasper (over the tiger's eye!!!) but once I've looked into the meaning it makes sense:
Ocean Jasper is very soothing and helps to love one's self as well as others. It is very healing of the emotions and brings peace of mind. It helps with acceptance of responsibility and increases patience. The circulars patterns on ocean jasper symbolize and help us realize that we are all interconnected and nature is a cyclical pattern. It can also help with circular breathing for healing or meditation. Being a type of jasper, ocean jasper is a very protective stone, and any orbs ("eyes") enhance this in regard to protection from the "evil eye." Physically, ocean jasper is beneficial to the digestion, digestive organs, removing toxins, lessen body odor. Ocean Jasper is related to the heart chakra.
Ocean Jasper is a stone of joy and high spirits. It opens one's awareness to the benevolent aspects of life and lifts one's mood through its positive vibrations. When one is under its influence, it is difficult to take one's problems with dissatisfactions as seriously as one normally does. Ocean Jasper helps lift the veil of negativity which many people unconsciously wear over their eyes, and when this veil is lifted, it is much easier to see and appreciate the many blessings of life. Ocean Jasper stimulates the solar plexus, heart and throat chakras with its beneficial vibrations, conveying the urge to feel, speak and act more positively, it supports the expression of love in one's words and deeds, and it helps one to realize what and whom one truly loves. It banishes complacency and the habit of taking one's loved ones, health, prosperity or security for granted. It is brings one's consciousness to the present moment, relieving worry about the future or bitterness about the past. It allows the release of stress and escapism, helping one understand the value of the here and now.


This one will defiantly travel with me today!

I've been doing a lot of thinking these past few days, took a techno break but now... I am just focused on the here and now. I'm getting better and not putting a lot of thoughts and energy into what others may think or view of me. I'm getting better at stopping my mental thoughts that defeat me and stop me from doing things... things that will bring me happiness and joy, something that has also crippled me. I also have been able to bring myself out of my "funks" quicker than before :)

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...