Saturday, November 07, 2009

Hilo (pic)


Military weekends are LONG, especially when it starts on a Friday with a 0630 showtime. Today I was able to go to another island :) A group of us flew on a C-17 to Hilo to do some shop visits. The "work" went quickly and then we did some shopping. After a late breakfast, we went to the Big Island Candies. I got some free samples and I was good to go. Went back to the unit and then back out to pick up some strawberry mochi. I got a sample pack so I can try all the different flavors :)
I got another day of work tomorrow and I'm beat already... and then a midterm on Monday. Fun stuff :(

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...