Sunday, May 31, 2009

We got our apartment!!!!

We got it! The one we wanted :D From our lanai/balcony we have views of Diamond Head, the Ala Wai Canal, and the Pacific ocean. When we go up to the roof, where the pool is, we have even BETTER views of everything! We are going to go do our inspection on Friday and we'll get the keys then and I'll take pics and post them!
:D :D :D :D
We'll be in our own place in a week!!!!! To make things even better, if for some weird reason we can't get everything moved Friday afternoon then over the weekend the guys will finish up... it's my guard weekend so I can't help :( heehee
Granted I'd rather be moving but whatever, come that Monday I'll have an apartment to put together.

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...