Sunday, March 15, 2009

Debauchery is just around the corner!

St. Patrick's Day is Tuesday for those of you that live in a bubble. I will be skipping my politics class (my heart is broken) to partake in the 42nd Annual St. Patrick's day festivities. There is a parade down in Waikiki, and then drinking, food, and of course music on Nuuanu Ave. Yes, that is pretty much in Chinatown but everyone enjoys a party :D As they say "Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's day". If, whomever reads my blog, is tired of my handful of songs for the season... check out my better half's blog. He has been posting an Irish song a day to get everyone in the mood!

"Oh, he occasionally takes an alcoholiday".--Wilde

.....and I will be taken an alcoholiday on Tuesday!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...