Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Cinco de Mayo






After a wonderful morning at the dentist:(
Mom, Phoenix and I went downtown to the Aloha Tower to check out their Cinco de Mayo festivities. We got up close with Capt. Morgan (a personal friend of mine), and got some free salsa lessons! We had dinner at the Bikini Cantina, mexican food of course with a cerveza for mom and a margarita for me:).....water for the small child. After dinner we got to see a lot of dressed up Chihuahuas. One was even dressed up as a pack mule, with little bags of grocery's to include cervezas:) They were cute. The pics I took didn't come out too well of them:(
It was nice and different.

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...