Friday, September 15, 2017

Last Day in SL,UT

Today we are doing laundry and repacking to hit the road tomorrow morning.  Yesterday we were in recovery mode from staying up till 3am playing "pick a song" and having adult drinks!  Joe and I are not use to that rock star life and yesterday we were out of commission!  "Pick a song" is just sitting around and each person picks a song to play, youtube works great for this.  It's amazing how someone else's pick will bring up memories and having you thinking of another song you want to hear.  Sometimes even some dancing breaks out LOL

The seasons have changed since being here in Utah.  It was warm, hot even, the first few days but yesterday fall has started.  It's been cool, windy, and last night with most of the morning it's been raining.  I saw a post already that the mountains have already gotten a dusting of snow but I haven't noticed it yet.  I guess it's a good way to transition into the cold :P
Tux has been doing well in his basement dwellings with Marcia and David's nephew.  Bo, the boxer, has yet to notice there is a cat living in his house.  I know he's gotten comfortable due to last night he started meowing for food!  He's been on a weird eating schedule but he's a trooper.  So while doing laundry today I'm hanging out with him for  a little bit and he's defiantly not wanting to leave my lap!
Life is good and things are going smoothly.  

Looking forward to our next leg of our journey and the new sights to see!


No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...