Saturday, April 23, 2011

Google yourself!


So the girls at work have been having a chuckle at my Mr Tigger story.  I mentioned yesterday about my blog post and one coworker said "Can he see your blog"  I said no but then she went into a first date horror story about the guy googling her before the date and bought something up during their first date!  A little on the weird side, and no she did not go out with him again.
So this morning I googled myself and I changed some things around.  Most things that pop up I'm not overly concerned about: twitter, and my blog post from my volunteer trip to India but I did change some things so this blog doesn't automatically pop up.

Technology... a blessing and a curse!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...