Sunday, March 07, 2010

Traveling fool

Well, I was NOT going to go to Alaska because it's so close to the end of the semester.... BUT what's the fun in that?! I'm all for new experiences and I don't want to regret not going.

SO.... it looks like I'm going to be a traveling fool.

In 10 days I'll be in Utah for a week
In 46 days I'll be in Alaska for a week
In 72 days I'll be graduating
AND if I'm lucky I'll be in India for the first two weeks in Aug :)
AND depending on other things I may be going to Texas in September!

WHOOHOO to traveling :D

I just need to stay focused and stay on top of my school work during all of this! It helps when I'm told "I don't care where you go as long as you come back to me". *grin*
I also need to stay focused on finding a job.... I have a plan/back up plan that may hold me over if things don't pan out for a job.

My cousin is in town, and I'll be hanging out with him starting on Thursday. SO, since Mom and Dad needed to go pick him up and the mini can be a little tight on space we traded cars this past Thursday. I can't pass up a drive around the island with a convertible so I called in "sick" to my class on Friday and J and I went cruising. We ended up doing a round of mini golf. The original score was that he beat me by 1 but then after a recalculation we had the same score. Hmmm.... really? Or was he just being a gentleman? ;) Either way it was a great day and we'll probably have a rematch in the near future on the mini golf. I had a really sweet bank shot, he even looked surprised. I wish I could say it was skill but heh... we all know I don't have any athletic skill :D

Life is good, my future is unknown when it comes to a job or even where I'll be living... but I haven't been this happy in awhile and it feels good :D

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...