Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween '09

WOW! Walking around Waikiki on Halloween night is crazy! So many people, so many costumes! I saw a lot of great costumes... a loofah, the Geico money stack, I can't even think of all the costumes I saw! LOL A lot of skin too. I expect that for the women, but it was the guys that were walking around half naked! I was surprised, but happy at the same time ;) We started out having drinks at the hotel until the rest of the gang showed up then we got ready. Went to Lulu's for drinks and dinner. Saw this girl dressed up in a bra and panties with a gift tag that said "To Man, From God"! No joke on that one!!!! Then we braved the sea of people and made it to a club, hung out, had some drinks, did some dancing, then slowly made our way back to the hotel. The guys went to the room and us ladies went to check out a gay bar. If the air conditioning was working in that place, we might have stayed. Ended up calling at a night and then had a lazy morning of coffee and a late lunch.
Overall... great night. No drama... everything went smoothly and worked out nicely :) I got some pics posted on my FB account, will get some posted here eventually. Today I'm just lazy and tired... not feeling overly productive :P

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...