Monday, September 21, 2009

TheBus

Today I rode the bus from the north shore into town for my class. A one hour class with 2 hour commutes at each end :( I got a lot of reading done and smelled things that I'd rather not smell again. I was informed by a 19 yr old female that she will pray for me cuz according to her being 33, unmarried, and without kids is just a set up for a lonely life! Really?! WTF? After a long day I get the joys of being prayed for cuz I don't fit the "norm". Whatever... I'll take whatever help I can :P
I get home and have no desire to do any school work, which I need to do. I was sick all weekend and I'm thinking riding a germ infested bus wasn't the best way to a speedy recovery :( Oh well... hopefully I won't get sick again. I'll probably take this fun voyage 3 times a week, or at least twice.
It will probably be better the more I do it. Hopefully it won't be as crowded on the way home next time!

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...